Kia Ose

...just a simple and ordinary blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Who am I?

I just an ordinary man, come from Adonara island in east nusa tenggara, indonesia. now, i left my island, my family, my friends to study in jogjakarta. i choose AMIK Kartika Yani, a computer science academy in Jogjakarta as my campus.
i feel that i had to introduce my island for all of my blog reader. You will lost very great experience if you dont come to my island and enjoy it.
so, if you plan to make a trip, just contact me, and i will supply all that you need in your trip. OK?

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

Hello! I think you might be interested in a new blog we’ve created called Gimme Your Stuff.
It’s about cultural exchange, where people can use blogs to swap culturally significant foods (and other items) from their area.
I'd be a great place for you to share your culture with the world!
I hope you like it, we’d appreciate a post if you do!!
http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Kia Ose said...

thx rikki for your comment. i just read blog u give me. i really surprissed to accept your comment. I will try to be a participant at your blog. I will collect something from my country to exchange with stuff from other bloggers. Thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home